The Grown-Up Easter Egg Hunt!
If you’re joining us again this year, welcome back and if you are playing for the first time we are so glad to have you join in the fun! This is a virtual Easter Egg hunt with eggs hidden throughout the pages of our website! No need to travel to Gilbert to participate, it all takes place on our Forever Diamonds website AND our Facebook page. Anyone is welcome to join in the Easter Egg hunt for a chance to win prizes and one lucky person will win a Grand Prize valued at over $1,200!
Below we’ve listed all the details on how to play and what to do to prepare before the big day so make sure you read through the rules and contact us via Facebook if you have any questions!
OFFICIAL RULES & HOW TO PLAY:
The Forever Diamonds Virtual Egg Hunt will begin Friday, April 10th at 9:00am (Arizona Time)
BEFORE THE BIG HUNT:
- Join us on Facebook. Be sure to Visit and "Like" our Facebook Page. Not only is this where you will be "claiming" your eggs, but you will also find some helpful tips being posted throughout the next two weeks so be sure to visit the page well before the day of the hunt! (required to participate)
- Familiarize yourself with our website. Have you explored the pages within our services section? Do you know what’s on our homepage? The better you know our website the more quickly you will be able to spot the new arrivals that the sneaky Easter Bunny has hidden throughout our site. (suggested)
- Stay informed on future contests. Are you subscribed to our Newsletter? If you enjoy this contest and want to be sure you don’t miss out on any future games and contests then be sure to sign up for our newsletter here!
WHEN THE HUNT BEGINS:
- How will I know when the hunt begins? The hunt will begin at 9:00 AM (Arizona Time) on April 10th. At this time the eggs will be hidden throughout the site and the hunt will begin. We will announce the official start of the contest on Facebook with our Official “Get In My Basket” Post.
- Where are the eggs? When the day of the big hunt arrives selected photos on our site will be replaced with ones that have eggs “hiding” in them. In order to find an egg just click through our site until you come across an egg. In past years ANY of the pages have been fair game, but since our site has grown we will be limiting the areas. For this year's contest all areas of our site will be included in the hunt EXCEPT the Shop, the Gallery, the Blog and the Ring Designer app.
- What do the eggs look like? Below you will see what the eggs look like this year. They can come in different sizes (they might be very small) and will be placed in other photos that are already on our site.
- What do I do once I find an egg?
a. When you find an egg you will need to copy the web address of the page it is on.
b. Visit our Facebook page and find the Official "Get In My Basket" post.
c. “Claim” the egg by being the first participant to post that address as a comment on the Official “Get In My Basket”. Example Comment: I found one! At http://www.foreverdiamondsaz.com/necklace-repair-gilbert
5. How many people can claim an egg? Only one person can claim each egg. We will remove the eggs that are found as quickly as possible, but because there is a slight overlap of time it is possible that two people may post a claim to the same egg. In this case we are only able to award the egg to the person who claimed the egg first according to the order of the Facebook posts.
6. How many eggs can I claim? Each person will be limited to 2 eggs each.
REDEEMING YOUR PRIZE(S):
1. Everyone who finds an egg will be able to come to our showroom and redeem their prize or service. One prize or service is given per egg. All winners must be able to come pick-up their prize as we will be unable to mail them.
2. Every lucky egg finder will be entered into a drawing. One lucky winner will be drawn from our pool of "finders" and receive our Grand Prize!
A full list of winners, including the winner of the grand prize, will be posted on Facebook by Tuesday, April 14th!
(Please note: This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.)